All rides are subject to change. Please refer to Cue Sheets and GPX Files for detailed ride information.
- 100K Ride (Approx. 62 Miles) Intermediate to Advanced riders with four (4) timed climbs. Offers 4,403 FT of Climb 100K Route Overview Map
- 50K Ride (Approx. 31 Miles) Intermediate to Advanced riders with two (2) timed climbs. Offers 2,012 FT of Climb 50K Route Overview Map
- 40K Ride (Approx. 25 Miles) Recreational to Intermediate riders with two (2) timed climbs. Offers 1,683 FT of Climb 40K Route Overview Map
- 15K Ride (Approx. 9 Miles) Recreational rider with one (1) timed climb. Offers a 730 FT of Climb 15K Route Overview Map
- 4 Timed Hill Climbs for All Riders. Gives all riders, from recreational to experienced, a chance to compete with their own personal times. Learn more about Timed Hill Climbs
GPX files will be sent via email approximately one week before the ride. This site does not support GPX downloads.
PLEASE ARRIVE 1-HOUR IN ADVANCE OF CHECK-IN TIME FOR YOUR RIDE.
Check-In and Packet Pick-up opens for 100K (62 Mile) Ride
7:10 – 7:30 AM
100 K (62 Mile) Ride starts
50K (31 Mile) Ride starts
40K (25 Mile) Ride starts
15K (9 Mile) Ride starts
Lunch service begins, with After-Party and Band under the Big Top
Award Ceremonies and Main Line Animal Rescue Presentation
Ride support ends, all riders must be off the road
- Rest Stops: Fully stocked rest stops (beverages, fresh fruit, snacks)
- SAG Support generously provided by Exton & West Chester Bikes
- All participants must wear bicycle helmets and accept the terms of the Release and Assumption of Risk link to registration page
- Use of headphones, earbuds, etc. while riding is strictly prohibited
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and must be 13 or older to participate